Legal Terms & Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Ikegami unless otherwise noted. Ikegami neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe any rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Ikegami.
- While Ikegami uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Ikegami makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Ikegami assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Ikegami, any of its employees, agencies, representatives or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITIED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Ikegami also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages from virus that may infect your computer equipment, nor any damage or loss of any equipment, media, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary, except as otherwise set forth herein. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Ikegami and/or its affiliates, successors and/or assigns and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Ikegami is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Ikegami. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of Ikegami and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Ikegami or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Ikegami will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, which may include of criminal prosecution.
- Ikegami has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Ikegami.
- Although Ikegami may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Ikegami is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Ikegami will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Ikegami to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Ikegami may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.